P.S. Free 2023 Amazon AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty dumps are available on Google Drive shared by TorrentValid: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z3yEgyY2wg88OM2qveCrdXtsq4WewXAl
we need to know that when you registered for the exam.Send us Scanned copy of your Result/Score Report.Order number of product purchased from us.Name and Payment method For refunds our email is: [email protected]TorrentValid AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty Valid Exam Materials.com It will be a repayment of the funds or you will be advised to procure a new product that may help you to pass your exam, Amazon AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty 100% Correct Answers Also you don't need to register a Credit Card, once you click Credit Card payment it will go to credit card payment directly.
Renting Out an Apartment/House, By three of the world's leading experts in Cisco security technologies, Our PDF version of the AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty practice materials support printing on papers.
Download AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty Exam Dumps
Secondly, TorrentValid exam dumps conclude all questions that can appear in the (https://www.torrentvalid.com/AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty-valid-braindumps-torrent.html) real exam, Appendix A- Complete System Menu Map, we need to know that when you registered for the exam.Send us Scanned copy of your Result/Score Report.Order number of product purchased from us.Name and Payment method For refunds our Valid AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty Exam Materials email is: [email protected]TorrentValid.com It will be a repayment of the funds or you will be advised to procure a new product that may help you to pass your exam.
Also you don't need to register a Credit Card, Valid AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty Test Online once you click Credit Card payment it will go to credit card payment directly, Because we only pass AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty exam and get a certificate, we can have the chance to get a decent job and make more money.
2023 Amazon AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty –Trustable 100% Correct Answers
Our AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty real exam try to ensure that every customer is satisfied, which can be embodied in the convenient and quick refund process, If there is any update, our system will send an email attached with updated AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty exam training torrent to you automatically.
So please don't worry about the money, AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty actual test not only are high-quality products, but also provided you with a high-quality service team, AWS Certified Database AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty (AWS Certified Database - Specialty (DBS-C01) Exam) real exam questions are completely covered.
1.100% guaranteed first pass AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty exam, They also contain both questions and answers, you can have a quickly check after practicing, Here AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty study dumps will drag you from the confusion.
You can have a free download and 100% AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty Correct Answers tryout of our AWS Certified Database exam torrents before purchasing.
Download AWS Certified Database - Specialty (DBS-C01) Exam Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 53
A company has deployed an application that uses an Amazon RDS for MySQL DB cluster. The DB cluster uses three read replicas. The primary DB instance is an
8XL-sized instance, and the read replicas are each XL-sized instances.
Users report that database queries are returning stale dat
a. The replication lag indicates that the replicas are 5 minutes behind the primary DB instance. Status queries on the replicas show that the SQL_THREAD is 10 binlogs behind the IO_THREAD and that the IO_THREAD is 1 binlog behind the primary.
Which changes will reduce the lag? (Choose two.)
- A. Deploy two additional read replicas matching the existing replica DB instance size.
- B. Move the read replicas to the same Availability Zone as the primary DB instance.
- C. Increase the instance size of the primary DB instance within the same instance class.
- D. Increase the instance size of the read replicas to the same size and class as the primary DB instance.
- E. Migrate the primary DB instance to an Amazon Aurora MySQL DB cluster and add three Aurora Replicas.
NEW QUESTION 54
A large ecommerce company uses Amazon DynamoDB to handle the transactions on its web portal. Traffic patterns throughout the year are usually stable; however, a large event is planned. The company knows that traffic will increase by up to 10 times the normal load over the 3-day event. When sale prices are published during the event, traffic will spike rapidly.
How should a Database Specialist ensure DynamoDB can handle the increased traffic?
- A. Allow burst capacity to handle the additional load
- B. Preprovision additional capacity for the known peaks and then reduce the capacity after the event
- C. Set an AWS Application Auto Scaling policy for the table to handle the increase in traffic
- D. Ensure the table is always provisioned to meet peak needs
NEW QUESTION 55
A company is using Amazon RDS for MySQL to redesign its business application. A Database Specialist has noticed that the Development team is restoring their MySQL database multiple times a day when Developers make mistakes in their schema updates. The Developers sometimes need to wait hours to the restores to complete.
Multiple team members are working on the project, making it difficult to find the correct restore point for each mistake.
Which approach should the Database Specialist take to reduce downtime?
- A. Migrate to Amazon RDS for SQL Server, take a snapshot, and restore from the snapshot
- B. Enable the Amazon RDS for MySQL Backtrack feature
- C. Deploy multiple read replicas and have the team members make changes to separate replica instances
- D. Migrate to Amazon Aurora MySQL and enable the Aurora Backtrack feature
"Amazon Aurora, a fully-managed relational database service in AWS, is now offering a backtrack feature.
With Amazon Aurora with MySQL compatibility, users can backtrack, or "rewind", a database cluster to a specific point in time, without restoring data from a backup. The backtrack process allows a point in time to be specified with one second resolution, and the rewind process typically takes minutes. This new feature facilitates developers in undoing mistakes like deleting data inappropriately or dropping the wrong table."
NEW QUESTION 56
A company uses the Amazon DynamoDB table contractDB in us-east-1 for its contract system with the following schema:
orderID (primary key) timestamp (sort key) contract (map) createdBy (string) customerEmail (string) After a problem in production, the operations team has asked a database specialist to provide an IAM policy to read items from the database to debug the application. In addition, the developer is not allowed to access the value of the customerEmail field to stay compliant.
Which IAM policy should the database specialist use to achieve these requirements?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option C
NEW QUESTION 57
The website of a manufacturing firm makes use of an Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL database cluster.
Which settings will result in the LEAST amount of downtime for the application during failover? (Select three.)
- A. Set Java DNS caching timeouts to a high value.
- B. Use the provided read and write Aurora endpoints to establish a connection to the Aurora DB cluster.
- C. Edit and enable Aurora DB cluster cache management in parameter groups.
- D. Set JDBC connection string timeout variables to a low value.
- E. Set TCP keepalive parameters to a high value.
- F. Create an Amazon CloudWatch alert triggering a restore in another Availability Zone when the primary Aurora DB cluster is unreachable.
NEW QUESTION 58
P.S. Free & New AWS-Certified-Database-Specialty dumps are available on Google Drive shared by TorrentValid: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z3yEgyY2wg88OM2qveCrdXtsq4WewXAl